Saturday 8 February 2014

It's so fluffy I'm going to die!! .... Unicorns!


Ha ha ha ok so you may be wondering what on earth my blog title is about!! Well, basically a friend of mine is totally obsessed by unicorns, and, to some extent I am too. I love the film The Last Unicorn! If you haven't seen it I suggest you go get it now it's a weird old cartoon style film about a unicorn that becomes the last one in the world ..... and well I'm not going to spoil it for you. Just go watch - you'll either love it or hate it but I LOVE IT! So yeah .... back to the title. I was browsing the internet for unicorn paraphernalia as you do and thought what a wonderful blog discussion this would be. Then holey moley what did I see a iPhone case that had a picture of a unicorn on (as in picture)! Well I would have loved to own this case, unfortunately, I'm still on the iPhone 4s till an upgrade is due. But if you're luck enough you can go here and buy it (£12.00 plus postage)


So after a while I started searching the web or in my case I use shopcade - a great nifty app and website that allows you to search for any items on the internet and it will bring all kinds of stuff up with deals (sorry I tend to get sidetracked). So I've put together this nifty little guide of 'Unicorn' related items and where you can buy them from. Hope you enjoyed and if you want to follow me then please do so. It'd be great to hear from you. I plan to do more soon.

If you have any suggestions of what I should cover then feel free to get in touch. By going to contact me! All the links / info on where to buy the items will be listed below according to numbers!





1. Unicorn Porcelain Ring sold at Luisaviaroma.com (£91)
2. Aroma Home Fuzzy Feet Slippers - Unicorn (£13.95 plus postage) sold on prezzybox.com
3. Unicorn Bear Jumper by Don't feed the Bears (£30 plus postage) Sold on notonthehighstreet.com
4. My Ride Sweater (Bitch please, I ride a unicorn) by BATOKO (£40 plus postage) 
5. Unicorn Jumper by Markus Lupfer (£135)
6. Cornershop Unicorns Tee in Black by Urban Outfitters (£28 plus postage) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment